Are you aware of the fact that most water supplies these days contain unwanted minerals like calcium and magnesium? When water comes with such kinds of impurities, it is known to be something “hard” and hard water is something not fit for home consumption. As of the present days, many homes and businesses suffer from hard water simply because this water condition often cause clogging and it prevents soaps and detergent solutions from dissolving.
In many cases, deposits of lime scale are often found in most water systems. But such things should not cause you to fret. As of the present days, many households and business establishments are now enjoying the great advantages and benefits brought about by the installation of an electronic water softener. As a matter of fact, this kind of water system is a way more popular when compared to other softeners such as salt-based water softeners.
Reasons to Use an Electronic Water Softener
The following are some of the essential reasons why you should opt to install an electronic water softener in your home.
- This kind of water softener has the mechanism to prevent negative impacts or effects which are brought by the water that runs through your existing plumbing system. With the use of the most advanced and most recent technology, this particular device effectively eliminates magnesium and calcium deposits from your water supply.
- Instead of using salts, an electronic water softener makes use of electromagnetic waves during its operation. This simply means that you don’t have to worry much about its maintenance and shouldering additional costs on salts. After the installation, you are not required to perform regular checkups. This is true to the fact that this appliance is guaranteed to last for twenty years or more without inspection.
- Another great advantage or benefit of using it in your home is that your water would absolutely taste much better than hard water. Moreover, it is designed to reduce soap buildups in your bath tubs and sinks since soaps are expected to dissolve much faster due to the softness of the water.
- Hard water tends to cause minor types of skin irritations but with soft water, soaps work much better, leaving your skin healthier and your hair softer and more manageable.
As of today, there are more modern types of electronic water softeners which make use of EMPs or electromagnetic pulses that work to dissolve lime scales which are found existing in your water heaters, toilets, faucets and pipes. When these lime scales are dissolved, this leads to a more efficient way of washing and water flow in your home. On the other hand, there are also certain models that have wavelengths that only travel a particular distance so that TV or radio signals are not disrupted in the process.
Eddy Electronic Water Descaler – A Good Alternative to Water Softener
Are you looking for a good alternative to a water softener? If you are then the Eddy Electronic Water Descaler proves to be an excellent choice for you. Here are the essential features that you will most likely have with this kind of water softening or descaling system:
- An excellent way to eradicate lime scales in your home or business establishment
- It is easy to install
- You are no longer required to make use of sodium or salt to soften your hard water
- Emulates soft water without altering or changing TDS. This simply means that the useful and healthy minerals are retained in the water
- 12-month Money-Back-Guarantee
- Lifetime Replace or Repair Warranty
If you are living in an area where water is hard simply because it contains dissolved manganese, magnesium and calcium compounds, it is a common sight to see lime scales forming on the surface of your sinks, pipes, faucets and internal appliances. If such things occur, restriction is commonly observed, reducing the performance and efficiency of your furnaces and water heaters.
Eddy Electronic Water Descaler is a perfect fit for anyone. With this device, you are no longer required to change your plumbing system. Moreover, you will no longer have to spend on salt which is typically used for salt-fed water softeners. This device produces complex electromagnetic waves which are basically applied through a couple of coils which are placed around the pipe for water supply. In the process, your water is constantly subjected under strong magnetic field. This will alter the adhesion properties, preventing lime scales from building up on the surface and inside the pipelines, appliances and other surfaces.
Eddy Electronic Water Descaler is serving the whole world for more than fifteen years now. It is rated as something highly economical and an eco-friendly alternative to sodium-based water softening machines.
So if you are thinking about a more convenient and efficient way to soften your hard water, an electronic water softener is an excellent choice you should install in your home or business today!