The fact is that there are several reasons why a particular household should install a magnetic water softener. In case you are not aware, most residential areas in the United States and the United Kingdom have water supplies that usually contain unwanted minerals such as calcium and magnesium. Such impurities are known to cause destruction to your plumbing systems, inside your water pipes and their surfaces.
Along with such impurities that usually cause damages are harmful types of bacteria that do not only contaminate your water supply but your body as well. Over a period of time, the buildup formed by impurities and minerals cause hard water. For your information, a continuous use of hard water can cause ill-effects to the human body. Physical and mental damages are the common issues which are usually attributed to a prolonged use of hard water. What is even worse, hard water can also lessen or decrease your lifespan.
The Danger of Hard Water to Your Health
The use of water on a daily basis is an important necessity because everyone requires water consumption in order to survive. In this regard, water is widely and often used for cooking, washing, bathing and drinking. However, if your water is something hard and is not treated, physical fatigue is more likely to occur. A prolonged use of hard water can also cause the buildup of toxic inside the body and can even slow down your body’s blood circulation. Moreover, the nervous system will start showing up signs of deterioration with a prolonged use of hard water.
The Health Advantage of Using Magnetic Water Softener
Using a magnetic water softener is simply a great way for you to enjoy a myriad of benefits particularly when it comes to your physical health and overall wellbeing. With the use of soft and treated water, your digestive tract gets in the way to improve, helping you get rid of toxins in your body. Your nerves are also expected to calm down and are expected to exude proper balance. You will also have the benefit of having your memory strengthened in the process. Plus, your appetite is increased and your body becomes more energized.
Magnetic Water Softener by Applied Magnets
There are many different brands in the market today but not all of them provide you with the things you truly expect. And of the many brands available out there, Magnetic Water Softener by Applied Magnets is one of the most reliable and trusted all over the world.
- This kind of magnetic water treatment or softener comes with a powerful and highly effective Neodymium Magnets, known as the best in quality and grade in the market today.
- It comes with a certain type of water conditioning or treatment system which makes use of the Latest Generation of the most powerful and rare magnets on earth.
- It offers easy installation procedures, allowing every household owner to have the easiest way to install such kind of device at home.
- Quick results are what you can expect with it so you can always have clean and potable water all the time.
- It is considered as the most effective and most reliable water treatment/softening system in the market today.
- It is made from materials of highest grade.
- It comes with quality coatings that prevent the onset of corrosion and other damages. This is a four-layer coating system which include epoxy, nickel, copper and nickel. This is also considered as the most effective coating system against corrosion which is available in the market these days.
Magnetic Water Softener – Product Description
This particular type of water softener from Applied Magnets makes use of the world’s strongest magnets known as Neodymium. These magnets render excellent and top of the line performance and are also known to have the lowest price tag on the market today. They are manufactured and designed to meet stringent and standard qualities with the latest technology available. Neodymium magnets are also known as NIB, NdFeB, Super Magnets and Neo and they are basically known as rare and one-of-a-kind earth magnets which are made from Neodymium, Boron, Iron and other types of minor elements.
Some Tips for You
- Neo magnets are brittle which means that they can be broken or splintered during a collision. In this regard, you should wear protective glasses and gloves when you handle these magnets.
- These magnets also have strong magnetic field and can damage certain types of bodily implants and pace-makers so if you have such, you need to keep distance for about three feet away from the magnet.
- Never allow children to handle Neodymium magnets as they can cause choking hazards and other potential dangers.
So if you wish to have an effective way to produce soft and safe water to ensure your health and overall safety, take the time to buy and install a Magnetic Water Softener today!